skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What I See
Thursday, 4 September 2008
Clever business card
Business cards can often be seen as a dull necessity for some businesses. This demonstrates that there are design solutions to be taken advantage of all around us. This one caught my eye straight away when I was on the net.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Advertising
Architecture
Artist
Book
Exteriors
Film
Guerrilla
Misc
Museum
Photography
Poster
Typography
Viral
Website
My Blog List
My Thoughts
►
2010
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
April
(13)
▼
2008
(52)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(41)
Homework for Grown-ups
Cheering and flashing billboard
Diesel XXX
Take It To The Next Level
Doug Alves
Tate Modern
Zoo poster
NYC Poster
V & A
Heineken Jammin' Festival
Solar Tree
Orangina Advert
Requiem for a Dream
Pimp My Classroom
Kate Moross
Nike Running Battle
Chutney Bannister
FILE Magazine
Distraction
Dustin Fenstermacher
Beijing Olympics
Silent Companion
Tenderness
Plant the letter
Curiosity
Yes Man
D & AD
Silver Clouds
CHANEL Tokyo
Knife crime
The Pixar Story
Mark and Jez
4 Creative
One way to decorate the ceiling
Clever business card
M O M A
I am who I am because of everyone.
My Favourite Yellow Book
NYPD Police Station
Raging Bull
Argentina vs Brazil
About Me
sd06ls
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment